UL Classified / OSHA-Approved Modular Platforms
SKYSAFE® Modular Suspended scaffolding provides a stable, secure platform for any work being performed on high-rise buildings, tall structures, and bridges. These sturdy yet lightweight platforms are recommended for window cleaning, brick and masonry restoration, painting, maintenance, inspection, and other suspended applications.
The platforms can be easily assembled in multiple configurations from 6’6″ (2 m) to 59′ (18 m). Built from extruded aluminum with galvanized steel-end stirrups, the SKYSAFE® platforms resist corrosion under the harshest environmental conditions. Additionally, SKYSAFE® modular platforms meet OSHA regulations and are UL classified for load capacities up to 1500 lbs.
Advantages of using Tractel® SKYSAFE® platforms:
- Flexible: build your platform up to 59′ (18 m) long in modular sections of 1’8″ (0.5 m), 3’3″ (1 m), 6’6″ (2 m), and 9’10” (3 m).
- Cornering: add engineered corner sections or angles for working on tanks, bridge piers, or towers.
- Cantilever: use intermediate stirrups to extend the platform by up to 6’6″ (2 m) past the suspension point to access hard to reach corners.
- Speed: the platforms have very few parts and are fast to set up with block connectors and gravity pins. No tools required!
- Stability: for greater security while moving and working on the platforms.
For more information on SKYSAFE® modular platforms, you can visit Tractel®’s site or call a Swing Staging sales representative at (718) 361-2861.
Swing Staging is the largest suspended scaffolding rental company in NYC and on the East Coast. We rent, service and maintain every type and manufacturer’ s scaffolding equipment.
FOR ALL YOUR SCAFFOLDING NEEDS!
In addition to modular platforms, our inventory includes portable hoists, pipe scaffolding, mast climbers, and sidewalk bridge components for every construction build or renovation project. If you are planning a construction project within the New York Metro area, speak with us about our scaffolding options.
We’d be glad to answer any additional questions you have regarding suspended scaffold hoists or platform rentals or sales, please give us a call at (718) 361-2861 or click here to contact us.