The Spider New Yorker traction hoist delivers the robust performance and rugged construction that contractors have long recognized in Spider equipment. Compliant with NYC Department of Buildings’ requirements and backed by local product support, the New Yorker delivers maximum productivity and safety when working at height.
- High lifting capacity of 1,000, 1,250 or 1,500 lbs.
- Deep operating range of 208V +/-10%, three phase
- Smooth operation from load dependent traction
- Easily visible, continuous voltage readouts from onboard voltage meter
- Maximum durability due to reliable wire rope reeving and long mechanical and electrical component life
- Optimal safety due to built-in overspeed safety device
- Simple to service and maintain
- Proven track record of reliable field performance
Spider New Yorker Traction Hoist Specifications
1,000, 1,250 or 1,500 lbs.*
208V +/- 10%, three phase
5/16 in., 8 mm or 8.4 mm
14 in. x 12 in. x 24 in.
Aluminum, steel and engineered polymer
*Hoist adjustment to the corresponding capacity and name plate replacement must only be performed by a trained, certified mechanic.
Why UL Matters
Spider designs, engineers, and tests its hoists in accordance with the Underwriters Laboratories UL1323 standard for hoists as required under OSHA 1910.28(i)(1) and (g) (3) and 1926.451(d)(13) to ensure customers receive products that are manufactured, maintained, and serviced according to consistent standards, making them safer than products listed by other labs.
We’d be glad to answer any additional questions you have regarding suspended scaffold hoists or platform rentals or sales, please give us a call at (718) 361-2861 or click here to contact us.