Spider® Modular Platforms
Spider Modular Platforms are designed for speed and ease of set-up, versatile uses, high load capacities and long working spans. Built to the durability standard we hold for our own rental fleet, Spider’s modular platforms are American-made and meet the expectations of the most demanding professional contractors.
Spider® Modular Platforms Includes
- 3, 5, 7 & 10 ft aluminum sections
- Corner sections with hoist mount location for angled platforms
- Hinged sections for three-point suspended platforms
- Walk thru stirrups
- Low profile walk thru stirrups
- Single line kit for making a 3, 5 or 7 ft work cage using the walk thru stirrup
- Up to 80 ft length, supported by only two hoists – longest length available on the market today
- Maximum rated load:
1,000 lbs to 40 ft
750 lbs to 50 ft
500 lbs to 80 ft
- Load ratings based on minimum platform weight configurations
- Most versatile accessory package
- Aluminum sections for lighter platform weight
- Steel construction of connectors and end adapter stirrups for longer life
- Easy transport and assembly – join sections with connectors, install end adapter stirrups that include large casters for easy mobility on the site, and get to work.
- Can be easily handled and transported in a small pick-up truck
- One universal corner section allows adjustment in 7.5º increments up to 120º – saves time and money compared to using multiple single angle sections.
- Corner section has mounting location to position a traction hoist at the corner for improved platform stability.
- Low profile walk thru stirrups position workers closer to the rigging point for larger working swath.
- Can be used with traction and drum hoists
- All pins and connecting hardware are tethered to their components.
- Made in USA
- Some configurations based on 1,500 pound capacity hoists
- Load ratings based on minimum weight configurations
- Maximum weight configurations assembled from only 5 foot sections
- Minimum weight configurations assembled using a maximum number of 10 foot sections
- Stirrup and cross beam assemblies can be used with modular platforms on consultation with your Spider professional.
- Configurations using longer, specially engineered platforms available. Consult your Spider professional.
|Specifications:||3 ft Section||5 ft Section||7 ft Section||10 ft Section|
|Length||36 1/4 in.||60 1/4 in.||84 1/2 in.||120 1/4 in..|
|Width||29 3/8 in.||29 3/8 in.||29 3/8 in.||29 3/8 in.|
|Handrails collapsed||31 3/8 in.||31 3/8 in.||31 3/8 in.||31 3/8 in.|
|Handrails pinned 36 in. above floorboards||38 7/8 in.||38 7/8 in.||38 7/8 in.||38 7/8 in.|
|Handrails pinned 42 in. above floorboards||44 7/8 in.||44 7/8 in.||44 7/8 in.||44 7/8 in.|
|Standard||55 lb||78 lb||106 lb||142 lb|
|Grating deck||58 lb||80 lb||115 lb||148 lb|
|Dimple deck||57 lb||81 lb||115 lb||148 lb|
|Construction||Heliarc-welded aluminum||Heliarc-welded aluminum||Heliarc-welded aluminum||Heliarc-welded aluminum|
|Toeboard Height||4 in.||4 in.||4 in.||4 in.|
We’d be glad to answer any additional questions you have regarding suspended scaffold hoists or platform rentals or sales, please give us a call at (718) 361-2861 or click here to contact us.