Spider® Dual Monorail System
Key Features of the Spider® Dual Monorail System
- Easy to assemble with rotating, pinned connections between each monorail beam and outriggers
- Configurable for a single or double monorail
- Precise horizontal and vertical positioning of curtain wall units while simultaneously providing access for workers on a swingstage
- NEW universal 6 in. x 8 in. I-beams support up to 3,000 lbs and are used for both the monorail and outrigger support, eliminating the need for extra outriggers
- Reduced equipment requirements and cost from engineered corner sections that allow movement of material and swing stages around a 90 degree corner and enable access to multiple elevations with the same hoist and stage
- A straight monorail can be configured to cantilever 7 ft past the last outrigger, providing access to hard-to-reach areas.
- Customize your system with Spider modular platforms and Beta Max material hoists.
- Complies with OSHA 1926.451 and engineered per customer application
We’d be glad to answer any additional questions you have regarding suspended scaffold hoists or platform rentals or sales, please give us a call at (718) 361-2861 or click here to contact us.