Sky Climber LNX Hoist Motor
Hoists and secondary over-speed brakes are key components of a complete suspended platform system. This system is comprised of rigging, wire rope, a power supply, the platform, fall arrest, and…
VIEW Sky_Climber_LNX brochure
VIEW LNX OPERATOR’S MANUAL 03112014
Hoists and secondary over-speed brakes are key components of a complete suspended platform system. This system is comprised of rigging, wire rope, a power supply, the platform, fall arrest, and safety equipment and accessories. The overall weight of the unit as well as the maximum weight of supplies and personnel are major considerations in the selection of a hoist.
The Sky Climber LNX Hoist Motor’s modular design and construction make it one of the most durable hoists in the industry. Internal parts are easy to access for maintenance, however it has been constructed with fewer internal parts. This means that the unit requires less maintenance and therefore less downtime.
The unit is designed to provide steady output even on low voltages. The Sky Climber LNX Hoist Motor’s reliability coupled with its ergonomic design and other superior features make this hoist an excellent value. It also presents an ideal solution to move materials and personnel on any jobsite.
Durable design and ease of maintenance provide better value to fleet owners.
- Cast Aluminum outer shell provides strength and durability
- Sealed aluminum shell keeps moisture and debris out of electrical and mechanical housings
- Ergonomic design
- Handles and grips for ease of transport
- Built to withstand the toughest conditions
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Annual maintenance takes less than one hour
- Fewer wear parts makes total cost of ownership lower
- Non-Powered control descent
- Removable power pack
- Four quick connect plugs to remove power pack
- Electrical components are easy to access
- Capable of adding:
- Overload protection
- Hour meter
- Limit switches
- Low voltage indicator
- LNX has an internal over-speed device that will automatically reset by going in the upward direction.
- Pressure sensitive traction sheave
- Solid sheave traction mechanism grips wire rope for ascent and descent using innovative roller system.
- Extremely easy on wire rope
- Rollers and guide ring easy to inspect and replace
Swing Staging is the largest suspended scaffolding rental company in NYC and on the East Coast. We rent all types of scaffolding equipment including pipe scaffolding, mast climbers, and sidewalk bridge components. Our mission is to provide the safest and highest quality scaffolding products to the construction industry. Swing Staging’s rigs are OSHA-compliant. Every electrical component meets or exceeds UL-standards.
We’d be glad to answer any additional questions you have regarding suspended scaffold hoists or platform rentals or sales, please give us a call at (718) 361-2861 or click here to contact us.