“Performance Proven” Trolly Hoists Systems
Trolley hoists are used by roofers, masons, carpenters, maintenance personnel, air conditioning/heating contractors and anyone in the building or construction field requiring dependable lifting equipment.
The RGC TT1000 is extra rugged and powerful for those jobs requiring consistent raising or lowering of high capacity loads of up to 1000 lbs.
Easily delivered to the job site, both systems are transported to the roof in four sections. Self-locking pins permit quick and easy assembly without special tools.
Use with the HH500 is a self-contained power unit that features precision control with one lever or the MH500 is a manually controlled power drive that offers a dual breaking system and a choice of gas or electric power.
Ruggedly built for long life, the legs and bracing are made of high strength, lightweight steel tubing. The heavy duty steel track is enclosed to protect the trolley wheels from dirt and corrosion.
Integral to each Trolley Hoist are these safety features:
- An operator fence and ballast blocks are standard safety equipment.
- TT1000 trolley wheels are protected by heavy-duty steel track.
- Adjustable leveling legs make this hoist ideal for work on sloped roofs and parapets.
- The TT1000 is easily transported in four sections and does not require special tools for assembly.
- A full range of hoisting accessories is available.
- These labor-saving, dependable systems are used by roofing, construction and HVAC contractors who want a competitive edge.
We’d be glad to answer any additional questions you have regarding suspended scaffold hoists or platform rentals or sales, please give us a call at (718) 361-2861 or click here to contact us.