RGC Platform Hoist
An RGC Platform Hoist is the most economical, safe and dependable way to raise materials to the roof on residential and commercial jobsites. They are available in 200 lb. or 400 lb. lifting…
An RGC Platform Hoist is the most economical, safe and dependable way to raise materials to the roof on residential and commercial jobsites. They are available in 200 lb. or 400 lb. lifting capacities, with gas or electric power drives, and 16 ft., 28 ft., or 44 ft. of track.
Extremely popular with home builders, masons, service installers and roofers, the RGC Platform Hoist is also used by contractors and maintenance crews for building repair and cleaning. With all of its functionality and power, the RGC Platform Hoist is easy to assemble, easy to use, lightweight and portable. A variety of available accessories also makes RGC Platform Hoists the most versatile on the market.
- Choice of gas or electric power.
- 200 and 400 lbs. lifting capacities and lifting heights to 44 ft.
- Easy transporting and no lifting required to mount the PRO Power Drive on track saves set up time and man power.
- Dual anchor points on 1st and 3rd track cross ties with PRO Drive add to stability of system.
- Single handle control provides convenient, safe operation away from the load with minimal operator effort on the PRO Drive.
- Sturdy steel frame around the PRO Drive protects it.
- 33% larger cable drum diameter promotes longer wire rope life on the PRO Drive.
- The Classic Power Drive is ideal for use on steeper landscapes because it mounts higher on the track.
- Dual anchor points on 3rd and 5th track cross ties with the Classic Drive add to stability of system.
- Dual handle controls provide convenient and safe operation away from the load with minimal operator effort on Classic Drives.
- Brake rope design on both models allows safely controlled platform descent without binding due to metal to metal contact as with band style braking systems.
- Track sections assemble with splice plates, bolts and lock nuts. No special tools are required.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Full range of accessories and attachments.
- Low maintenance, high efficiency and more cost effective than a crane or forklift.
Both assembly and operational videos have been included on this website for your convenience.
- 16 ft. – Includes power drive; platform assembly; 16 ft. aluminum track with shoes
- 28 ft. – Includes power drive; platform assembly; 16 ft. aluminum track with shoes; additional 8 ft. and 4 ft. track sections
- 44 ft. – Includes power drive; platform assembly; 16 ft. aluminum track with shoes; additional 16 ft., 8 ft., and 4 ft. track sections; telescoping track support
|Load Capacity||400 lbs.||200 lbs.|
|Lift Speed||110 FPM||220 FPM|
|Platform Size||24″ x 24″||17″ x 18″|
|Track (3.75 in. side rail)||24″ Width||17″ Width|
We’d be glad to answer any additional questions you have regarding RGC Platform Hoist or platform rentals or sales, please give us a call at (718) 361-2861 or click here to contact us.