Swing Staging carries the finest hydraulic swing hoists from Reimann & Georger Corp. Their ruggedly-constructed RGC HS series Swing Hoists are ideal for handling heavy and bulky loads. These hoists are available as HS1000 (1/2 ton) and HS2000 (1 ton) models, and are easily transported and assembled. The components may be quickly assembled using self-locking pins and basic hand tools to construct a strong, safe and reliable hoist.
RGC’s Swing Hoists are either a gas or electric HydraPak powered. Easy to use power up and power down features put the operator in complete control. Separate winch and power units make the hoists extremely easy to handle.
Options include a hand winch to raise the HydraPak to the roof with minimal effort. The winch can be easily mounted to the hoist frame and can lift a HydraPak up to six stories.
RGC Hydraulic Swing Hoists Features
- Hoists are constructed from high-strength steel tubing, making them strong and reliable.
- Boom design provides greater strength.
- Cable keeper enables additional lifting stability.
- Hydraulic power up and power down feature enables complete operator control.
- Separate winch and power unit for easy handling.
- A split leg frame design facilitates transporting the hoist.
- Self-locking pins allow quick and easy frame assembly.
- The winch assembles quickly by pins that mount to the frame.
- Safety features includes boom swing that enables materials unloading well back from the roof edge.
- Ballast weights nest for additional safety.
- A protective fence provides additional safety for the operator.
- The self-locking hydraulic boom enables safe and fast materials loading and unloading.
- An optional handwinch mounts to the hoist frame easily and can lift a HydraPak up to six stories.
Swing Staging Has the Best Hoists for Every Job
Portable and lightweight, the RGC SH300 Hand Hoist with swing boom is easy to assemble and features a tripod design for rooftop stability. The boom locks for hoisting and unloading and a protective operator fence is available. The hoist is ideal for lifting Swing and Trolley Hoist frames to the roof and for lifting other lightweight loads up to 300 lbs. The SH300 is available with a hand winch for added convenience.
Swing Staging isn’t just a scaffolding rental company. From job start to job finish, we’re here to service the scaffolding hoists, and platforms you’ve rented or purchased from us. While delivery service is available, we are also easy to reach and close to Manhattan. Just off the Long Island Expressway and the BQE, our Brooklyn headquarters makes local pickup or drop-off fast and convenient.
If you have questions regarding hydraulic swing hoists rentals or installation, please give us a call at (718) 361-2861. To request additional information, please click here.