Chutes International DURACHUTE™ Debris Chute
For safe, efficient, and cost-effective construction debris removal, Swing Staging recommends
the DURACHUTE™ by Chutes International. External chute systems, especially when used in high-rise…
For safe, efficient, and cost-effective construction debris removal, Swing Staging recommends the DURACHUTE™ debris chute by Chutes International.
External chute systems, especially when used in high-rise applications, must ensure the safety of workers, the structure, and those on the ground.
DURACHUTE™ is known as the “Ultimate Plastic Chute System” as its hardware components have been designed to exceed strength requirements. The system is easy, fast, and safe to install.
DURACHUTE™ is versatile and integrates well with other plastic debris chute equipment. Due to its larger size, it generally needs to be placed beneath the other sections, however.
Also, DURACHUTE™ is the only system that offers a complete line to meet every chute requirement, from outriggers for window/parapet to flat roof or scaffolding applications with two lifting devices, protective liners for added durability and dust gaiters to minimize escaping dirt.
The DURACHUTE™ is blow-molded from High Density Polyethylene, and is thicker than other leading chutes. It is formed with top and bottom re-enforcing rings. Chute hoppers on the DURACHUTE™ are made with galvanized steel pans for longer wear.
Competitively priced, the DURACHUTE™ pays for itself in 2-3 uses. Its greater strength ensures longer life, which makes it less expensive to own long term.
Highlights of the DURACHUTE™ Demolition Chute System
- The chute has a larger, 32″ inside diameter
- It is molded from thicker, more resilient HDPE
- Chutes International offers DURACHUTE™ as a complete system for every demolition need
- DURACHUTE™ is an extremely flexible system
- Can be used for roofing, renovation, or new construction
- Chute hardware is galvanized
- Chute sections are telescopic for ease of storage and transport
- Intermediate intakes can be easily placed anywhere along length of the chute
To learn more about the Chutes International DURACHUTE™, please give us a call at (718) 361-2861. To request additional information, please click here.