BISOMAC 210 and 210L Traction Hoists
Bisomac makes two of the safest and most reliable traction hoists in the industry, the 210 and 210L. The L-version uses a 1.2 HP motor, rated for a 1000 lb. load capacity. Unlike the competition,
Bisomac makes two of the safest and most reliable traction hoists in the industry, the 210 and 210L. The L-version uses a 1.2 HP motor, rated for a 1000 lb. load capacity. Unlike the competition, it does not require an overload device. This makes the hoist lighter, more portable, efficient, and more economical with output equal to or better than similar traction hoists. Both hoists have motors that are wired for 208V which provides excellent performance at a lower voltage. These features make the 210 and 210L ideal hoists for use on ultra-high rise buildings.
210 and 210L Traction Hoists Features:
- Strong to voltage drops assuring smooth, steady lifting for skyscrapers
- Accommodates wire rope
- Minimal number of components for easy assembly and disassembly
- Maintenance simplified with easy side cover access
- Minimal parts requiring inspection or replacement
- Well-balanced with two carrying grips for easy handling
- Designed to assure foolproof operation and prevent malfunctions
- Safety devices can be integrated to meet various regulations
- Integratable Devices Include
- Overspeed Device
- Overload Device
- Slack Rope Device
- Upper/Ultimate Limit
- Rope End Limit
- Designed with only 30 component pieces
- Lightweight at only 128 lbs.
Model No. Capacity Phase Voltage Wire Rope Speed Dimensions
210 1500 lbs 1 208 V / 60Hz 3/8 in. 35 fpm 24 x 12 x 18 in
210L 1000 lbs 1 208 V / 60Hz 5/16 in 35 fpm 24 x 12 x 18 in
Swing Staging is the largest suspended scaffolding rental company in NYC and on the East Coast. We rent all types of scaffolding equipment including pipe scaffolding, mast climbers, and sidewalk bridge components. Our mission is to provide the safest and highest quality scaffolding products to the construction industry. Swing Staging’s rigs are OSHA-compliant. Every electrical component meets or exceeds UL-standards.
We’d be glad to answer any additional questions you have regarding suspended scaffold hoists or platform rentals or sales, please give us a call at (718) 361-2861 or click here to contact us.