Beta Max Portable Hoists
Whether you opt for the Beta Lite, Eclipse, Scorpio Plus, Scorpio Plus XL, the Gemini Plus the New Yorker Plus or the Leo, Beta Max’s durable hoists offer heavy-duty lifting capabilities, from 200…
VIEW Gemini Plus
VIEW I-Beam Trolley & Fixed
VIEW Leo – Leo XXL
VIEW Leo XXL VFD
VIEW New Yorker
VIEW Post Mount
VIEW Rigging Options
VIEW Scaff Track
VIEW Scorpio Plus XL
VIEW Trestle Monorail
Whether you opt for the Beta Lite, Eclipse, Scorpio Plus, Scorpio Plus XL, the Gemini Plus the New Yorker Plus or the Leo, Beta Max’s durable hoists offer heavy-duty lifting capabilities, from 200 up to 2000 lbs (using double rope). Beta Max high speed wire rope hoists combine quick and easy setups with fast and safe materials delivery.
Whether moving materials to a height of 25 feet or upwards of 400, users consistently report productivity gains of up to 30% by using Beta Max portable hoists. These hoists lift 50% faster than standard winches – up to 80 feet per minute. This way, the hoists pay for themselves by decreasing production time and supporting budget savings.
Beta Max Portable Hoists offer these excellent features:
- Push Button Pendant Control makes up and down movement safe and easy. Most Beta Max hoists come standard with a six-foot operator’s pendant and the ability to extend the pendant for cable remote control.
- Positive and Secure Electrical Connections are standard on Beta Max equipment. Heavy-duty power and pendant connections are designed to hold up in severe service conditions, and power and control cables are extra-tough for rugged use.
- Failsafe Brake holds the load securely when not lifting or lowering. Loads are powered up and powered down; no freefalling or slipping.
- Non-Rotating Cable helps keep loads from spinning while lifting or lowering. Safety Limit Control eliminates the worry of accidentally lifting materials too far and damaging the cable drum.
- Electrical Controller is simple, rugged, and efficient using a sturdy UL approved enclosure. Designed for easy service and long–lasting performance, each unit is equipped with an overload–sensing device to protect the motor from damage caused by overwork or poor power supply. Variable speed controlling device available on some models.
- Extended Life Gearbox with sealed oil bath gear reduction is guaranteed for 5 years. Sturdy motor housing is designed for cool running and long life. Special internal brake is maintenance-free.
Swing Staging is the largest suspended scaffolding rental company in NYC and on the East Coast. We rent, service and maintain every type and manufacturer’s scaffolding equipment.
|Lifting Capacity (lbs)||Lifting Height (ft)||Lifting Speed (fpm)||AC Power **||Weight (lbs)||Operator Control||Mounting Options|
|Beta Lite||200/400*||50/25*||50/25*||110V 12A||25||Remote||Post Mount or Monorail|
|Eclipse||300||75||75||110V||75||Remote Control||Post Mount|
|Scorpio Plus||400||80||80||110V 13A||75||Remote Control||Post Mount or Monorail|
|Scorpio Plus XL||400||160||80||110V 13A||90||Remote Control||Post Mount or Monorail|
|Gemini Plus||600/1200*||160/80*||80/40*||110V-13A or 220V-8A||135||Remote Control||Post Mount or Monorail|
|New Yorker Plus||600||350||80||220V-8A||155||Remote Control||Post Mount|
|Leo||2000*||220/110*||40*||220V-10A (3 phase)||220||Remote Control||Post Mount or Monorail|
FOR ALL YOUR SCAFFOLDING NEEDS!
Our inventory includes Beta Max portable hoists, pipe scaffolding, mast climbers, and sidewalk bridge components for every construction build or renovation project. If you are planning a construction project within the New York Metro area, speak with us about our scaffolding options by giving us a call at (718) 361-2861. Or for more information, please click here.