A quality materials hoist can reap rewards in time, productivity, and cost savings. Swing Staging recommends the Beta Maxial Track Scaffold Hoist as the safest, fastest, scaffold delivery system available. It could be key to winning the best scaffold projects you bid on this year. Here are some of the hoist’s features and benefits:
- Safe and Simple to Use
- The Maxial Track is designed specifically for the unique demands of scaffold erection.
- Works with Frame, System or Tube & Clamp. The hoist is flexible enough to work with any modern scaffold system – even has a narrow track option for industrial boiler maintenance.
- Allows for quick loading and unloading of pipes and frames.
- Baskets are built for scaffold. This means no delays while securing pieces for transport and no falling parts.
- Track builds with your project requirements. The hoist may be interior or exterior-mounted.
- With the Beta Max Maxial Hoist, there are no separate setups, no additional space, or tools required. Simply hoist a piece of Maxial Track with your scaffold and add as needed.
- Complete Projects Faster
- The Beta Maxial Track Scaffold Hoist delivers scaffold from ground to work level fast (80 fpm).
- Workers aren’t standing on the scaffold waiting on the supply chain. Materials are delivered as fast as they can assemble and in batches instead of one at a time.
- Provides consistent, all-day delivery.
- No unexpected delays from worker fatigue, breaks, or injuries.
- Fast and consistent adherence to project timelines, with no delay in relaying materials to worksite, makes for better, more accurate project bids.
- No matter how big the job, with the Beta Max Maxial Hoist you will be able to estimate project timelines and labor hours more precisely when your supply chain is fast and works all day long.
- Generate Higher Profits Per Project and Per Year
- 20% more production – everyday.
- Free up your team to work on scaffold construction – not transporting materials. What would getting an extra 20% more from your labor force do for your bottom line? What would it do for your bids?
- Add revenue to each project.
- Builds passive income. Once the scaffold is up, rent out your hoist to other subcontractors for use during the project.
- Complete more projects per year. Completing projects faster means you can bid on more work and take on more work each year – more work equals more revenue.
Call Swing Staging for your Beta Max Maxial Hoist!
If you have questions regarding a suspending scaffolding rental or installation, please give us a call at (718) 361-2861. To request additional information, please click here.