Suspended Scaffolding Hoists
Swing Staging carries a range of high quality suspended scaffolding hoists equipment. Regardless of the load bearing capacity of your scaffold platform, its motor must be able to handle that weight plus the variables imposed by wind, rain, snow and even concussion from the possible impact with the building under construction or repair. Scaffold hoists are a versatile piece of lifting equipment.
Swing Staging carries both electric and air-powered suspended scaffolding hoists.
Air or Electric Powered Scaffolding Motors – Your Choice
Swing Staging stocks the scaffold motor (also known as a “hoist”) that every job requires. We carry all the major brands of scaffolding motors. Here is a selection:
- Tractel® Tirak® Air and Electric series
- Spider® SC1000 and SC1500 series
- Spider® New Yorker
- SkyClimber Air and Electric series
- The new Skyclimber LNX Electric series
- Safway® Saturn Electric hoists
- Nihon Bisoh Bisomac 210 and 210L
Tractel Tirak is among the most popular among our clients. The Tractel Tirak comes both in air or electric, but between the two, the electric has more applications in the construction industry. These machines are UL classified and dependable, easy to handle and inexpensive to maintain. These hoists feature a unique traction system with a wire rope that passes through the machine instead of being stored inside the machine.
Some of its advantages include:
- Reliability: less maintenance equals higher productivity and efficiency
- Compact design makes installs easier
- Lightweight yet stable: Usable workload is maximized; torque and speed remain constant yet independent from lifting height.
Depending on the model, these machines can lift anywhere from 750 lbs to 1500 lbs.
Spider’s SC1000 and SC1500 hoists are a contractor favorite because they increase productivity when working at height. Simply put – robust performance, industry-leading durability and proven lower total cost of ownership offer the best lifetime value for fleet owners or rental operators.
We also offer the SkyClimber® which has proven reliable for over 20 years. Here are some of its superior features that make it one of the best in the business:
- Pendant-ready; just plug in and hoist
- Industry’s best powerpack- draws fewer amps, eliminates the need for power boosters
- SkyClimber® carries a 24-month warranty on all parts and labor and 36 month warranties on geartrain parts and labor
- Best in the business warranty for reliability, safety and your peace of mind.
What makes Swing Staging hoists better than most of our competitors hoists is that all our hoists come equipped with a volt meter. This volt meter tells the operators if the voltage at the jobsite is over or under. 95% of jobsite problems relate to the voltage at the jobsite. The meter allows for quick troubleshooting and minimal downtime as the voltage issues are immediately addressed.
As for mechanical hoists, we have the Tractel® Tirfor® Series for mechanical applications. This manual scaffolding hoist can lift, pull and place loads across great distance without exceeding their maximum load limits.
- TU-17 3/4 ton Manriding
- TU-28 1.5 ton Manriding
- TU-32 3 tons Manriding
We’d be glad to answer any additional questions you have regarding suspended scaffold hoists or platform rentals or sales, please give us a call at (718) 361-2861 or click here to contact us.